Thursday, 16 June 2011

This is My Last Post

Today I am writing my last post on here as I am stretching myself too thin. I have five blogs on the go, plus my books and videos and it is all too much as I have to do housework and live a life too. Sadly, the housework and other life isn't happening much these days so I've decided to reclaim some time for me. I will be keeping, A Sceptical Medium going as that is my main work and what my writing is all about, but I shall also be considering what to do about my 2 other sites for Authors on Show as they might be stopping as well or being streamlined into one.

My house is under offer and we need to find another one quite quickly before I go off on holiday next month and time is not being my friend these days. Besides, with all the blog writing and books, I am having no time to approach publishing houses for my own work just other people's which is a bit silly. Changes are afoot for me it seems and as I get busier and busier, something has to give and sadly, it is this blog which I'm finding I have less and less time for.

I've enjoyed the time I had on here and getting to know some of you, but hope you might come and see me on my Sceptical Medium blog. I won't delete this one, it just won't be updated any more. I do hope I see you on my other blog and thank you for supporting me up till now. Lorraine x

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all Lorraine. It must be such a busy time for you at the moment. Take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we'll follow Sceptical Medium. You don't get rid of us that easy you know. Time for yourself is important and I know you have a lot going on right now. Hopefully, when you get back from holiday, you'll have a new project on the go as well.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to see you go but do understand. I saw no place to follow your other blog...I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail, just click on the Sceptical Medium in red in the post and that takes you straight there. Thanks for your kind words.
    I do hope to see you there. Here's the link again anyway.
    http://askamedium.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete