Friday, 15 April 2011

Vlogs on YouTube

Today I broke into something new. I have started to Vlog. Yes, you can now see and hear me in all my glory on YouTube or on my other blogs. I decided to have a try at making a video as it's always good to put a face and voice to a name - it makes us more real somehow. The first one I did was explaining a bit about me for those on YouTube who haven't a clue who I am or what I'm about.  It was a bit long, but then I did a second one saying about the first time I realised my 'smells' might be something different and not of our world.

I have decided it is great fun making them. I am a bit stilted at the moment while I get used to doing it, but given time, I'm sure it'll improve. I just hope all the American followers I have can understand my British accent! Always a difficult one that. I would love to hear what you think of my first efforts, so if you fancy taking a look, here are the links. Happy viewing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEY2Z3gPkTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT8-UUrhSuc



2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the vlog Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Lorraine,
    Just wanted to pop in and let you know, that I am really enjoying your videos.xx

    ReplyDelete