Saturday, 16 April 2011

Lorraine Drunk -(ish)

Me as you've never seen me before - and probably never will again. This was for my dear friend, Kathryn Brown, author of, Discovery at Rosehill. You can buy her book by clicking here. For now, here I am as you'll never see me again. I think this is a first and at 56 not likely to be repeated in a hurry I shouldn't think.





Oh, and you can buy my books on Amazon Kindle or Lulu.com.  CLICK HERE  UK
                                                                                                   CLICK HERE US


To see instructional videos on mediumship and healing, please go to my other blog Lorraine Holloway-White

3 comments:

  1. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!! Nothing like the joy of a shitfaced medium. Bless you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shitfaced* meaning very tipsy.♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sober today?!! Your laugh is infectious. I think this video should be everywhere to cheer folk up in these dull and gloomy days of cuts!!!

    I've promoted it a few times on Twitter.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete