Saturday, 12 February 2011

First in Twitter Shorty Awards

Thanks to some of my followers, I came first in the Twitter Shorty Awards for A Sceptical Medium in books. It might not be an official category, but I still came first. In the Innovation category I managed a respectable 19th out of over 800 nominations throughout the world for the creation of Authors on Show. Thank you all so much to those who nominated and voted for me.

For those who haven't seen what my books are about CLICK HERE  


It was rather good to see my book taking off on Amazon Kindle overnight too - especially in the US. The strange thing is, most of the authors I know all seem to have far more success in America than in the UK - I wonder why that is. I don't mind where my books sell and am delighted at the success they are showing.

If anyone would like a signed copy of either or both of my books, please e-mail me and I can arrange this easily. Many people have already asked for this service and it can be arranged at a small extra cost for p&p.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Well Done you - wishing you lots of success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lorraine. I am delighted for you. Well done and well deserved my friend.
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete