Thursday, 14 October 2010

What a Week


What a week this has been so far. I've just got over having my first book published and thought I'd have a little bit of relaxation time. I have someone arriving any minute to re-point both patios front and back of the house and to top it all the estate agent has rung and is bringing someone to view the house this afternoon. So much for some rest and relaxation.

Due to my book and the websites, I have badly neglected my house. Hence last night a mad dash around trying to see the house with a potential buyer's eyes. Funnily enough, it didn't look as bad as I thought it would. Once you got through the six inches of dust that is. I have tidied most of everything away that needed to be and today it's just last bits of polishing and loo cleaning. Luckily that's one thing I haven't neglected anyway. Bathrooms and kitchens I never leave no matter how busy.The dog has gone to the office with 'daddy' and her bedding is all in the washing machine.

I have removed my car from the garage and put it where it won't disturb where he has to work in case I go out. In fact, I'm determined to go out. It's time I had a break from this house and this computer. So off I trot with duster in hand to finish and then I'm leaving them to it. I shall give a cup of tea or coffee before I go and then they must look after themselves till lunchtime. I think it's time I hit the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment