Thursday, 9 September 2010

Shall I Move It Back?

Recently, I moved all my spiritual posts to WordPress as I thought it would be better. The intention was to delete this one after a couple of weeks. I have realised I am attached to this one though and will miss my friends on the networked blogs. Question is, do I move all the posts back and return this one to being a spiritual blog, or do I keep them separate?

I have re-named this one in readiness just in case. I have to say though, I prefer the look of my WordPress site.

There is another question, I am thinking of putting all my spiritual musings (hence the new name) into a book and selling it online as an e-book. What do you think? Decisions, decisions. Maybe some of you can help me to decide what I should do. I am too busy with Authors on Show and writing other books to keep up two blogs as well. So come on, help me out, what do I do?

1 comment:

  1. I love the e-book idea, and it should be relatively quick and easy to do.

    As for the blogs: I prefer the separate blogs, but if you're uncertain right now, then don't rush at a decision. Give it a little longer, and you'll soon be able to see what works best for you.

    ReplyDelete