Friday, 10 September 2010

Both Blogs Re-named

Just to confuse everyone, I have changed the names of both blogs. I have decided to keep them separate and have re-named this one, Lorraine - The Blog, my spiritual one has moved to WordPress (as you know) and is now called, A Medium's Musings.

There are a few bits about it on here under the appropriate headings and I will put links on here to certain posts now and then so you can go between both blogs. I really do hope that all of you who follow me on here, will now subscribe to the new name WordPress account. You will need to subscribe, but that is only a one off. Thank you so much for bearing with me through this changeover period.

There are links to some of my favourite sites on here and if you would like yours to be added, please let me know. Anyone who subscribes to my new blog on Wordpress, will have a link to their site added on there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment